MAGICALLY Fiberglasgel - Natural Glimmer
- Receive a gift for your purchase of €100 or more
- Worldwide shipping
- Made with love
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Das MAGICALLY Fiberglasgel *Natural Glimmer* von Doriana Cosmetics the special highlight!
This gel is self-leveling and therefore does not require extensive filing once it has set.The special formula ensures perfect adhesion and the high plasticity guarantees durability and prevents lifting and breaking.
- TheMAGICALLY Fiberglasgel *Natural Glimmer*is an ideal building gel
- We recommend ours MAGICALLY Base Primer(adhesion promoter) and ours MAGICALLYGel *Base-Coat Aceton resistent*(Haftgel)to use.
- Alternatively, a thin layer can also be used as the adhesive layerMAGICALLY Fiberglasgel *Clear*be used.
- highly opaque
- ideal nail bed extension
- thixotropic - it has a stable consistency in the jar and becomes more liquid during processing and application
- self-leveling - thatMAGICALLY Fiberglasgelreturns to its stable consistency after processing. Thus, the gel pulls itself back into shape
- The fiberglass fibers make it as hard as acrylic.
- Little or no heat development during curing. For sensitive customers, we recommend a thin application in several layers to reduce heat development.
- ideal gel for the summer
- medium to stable consistency
- no run into the nail edges
- suitable for stencil extension
- no yellowing.
- no sealer necessary, thatMAGICALLY Fiberglasgelcan be polished to a high gloss.
We also recommend not removing the aluminum seal completely, but only making a cross-shaped cut in the middle and pressing the corners into the pan. If you want to remove the seal entirely, we recommend oneZwischendeckel to be purchased to prevent leakage during transport.Important: Please note that using different
Display technologies and due to your individual display settings can lead to distortions in the color representation. The colors shown on your display can therefore differ slightly from the actual color of the products shown in our product photos.
Our jars are bigger than the contents. Therefore, the filling quantity appears smaller.