Gel polish ONE - Violetta Purple (Art.-No.: H4)
- Receive a gift for your purchase of €100 or more
- Worldwide shipping
- Made with love
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Gel polish ONE *Violetta Lila* - your ideal companion in every situation!
♥ Anyone who likes nail polish will love our Gel polish ONE ♥
Do you know that?
When you use nail polish, does it flake off within a few days? Or you can't get the nail polish off the nail properly? The solution is that simple
- Gel polish ONE! -
- Can be used on the natural nail
- dickwhiskey, prevents running into the edges
- the gel pulls itself into shape
- transparent glass glitter effect
- easy and fast
- high gloss
- stylish brush bottle, for easy and clean application
- lasts 2-4 weeks
- removable with Soak-Off Remover
- Can also be used over gel, X-Gel (poly-acrylic gel) or acrylic
- ideal for a manicure or pedicure
- cures under UV and LED/CCFL
- no primer (base coat) and no sealing (top coat) necessary
- vegan & animal testing free
- carefully push back and remove your cuticles.
- Rough the natural nail lightly with a 180 grit file until it is no longer shiny.
- wear oursMAGICALLYBasePrimer(Adhesion promoter) on.
- wear a layerGel polishONE*Violetta Lila* on the natural nail.
- cure the gel in an LED lamp for 60 seconds or in a UV lamp for 120 seconds.
- If the paint is still tacky, the paint is not fully cured.
- If necessary, can add a second layerGel polish ONEor nail art can be applied.
- After curing, wait a few more seconds before wetting your hands to help the shine last longer.
- Once the paint has hardened, you should no longer file it, otherwise you will remove the integrated sealing layer of theGellack ONE.
- OurGellack ONEcan of course also be used on permanent modeling with gel, X-gel or acrylic.
- In this case, the paint should then be sealed. For this we recommend our MAGICALLY Top Coats (sealant) in the practical brush bottle or in the jar, available in*Ultra Shine*,*Glossy*,*Matt* and*Glimmer*.
Cold and excessive temperatures can lead to changes in the product structure. This can also affect durability.
Please note that the use of different
The colors shown on your display can therefore differ slightly from the actual color of the products shown in our product photos.