B-Ware MAGICALLY Colourgel - Metallic Amore (Art.-Nr.C56)
- Receive a gift for your purchase of €100 or more
- Worldwide shipping
- Made with love
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
This product is a B-goods because it cannot be ruled out that coarse pigments can be found in the product. Nevertheless, the product can be used for nail art, french and as a full cover at your own risk.
The MAGICALLYColourgel *Metallic Amore*
~ for the sparkling WOW effect ~
❤️With an improved recipe!❤️
Available in white 100% recycled PET jars or gold luxury jars with aluminum seal.
Twinkle twinkle little star... NO, the nails have to sparkle! The MAGICALLY Colourgel *Metallic Amore* is the perfect solutionto save money and time. It covers in one layer. These color gels are withsweat layer.
The color gel is easy to apply thanks to its creamy consistency - making new designs child's play!
The absolute benefits of these color gels:
- with fine glitter particles
- straightens out on its own
- high pigmentation, no stirring required
- simple application
- The glitter gel can be used in one or two layers.
- no yellowing
- ideal for full cover and nail art
- practical for one-stroke and ombré
- Made in Germany
- With sweat layer
- Prepare the modeling with tips, gel or acrylic as usual
- Some MAGICALLY Colourgelpick up with a clean allround or color brush
- Distribute the gel in a thin layer (flowing layer) on the nail
- Don't touch the edge and don't cure
- Pick up the same gel on the brush again
- Spread evenly and thinly on the still wet Colourgel
- wait for it to smooth out
- curing:that.60 seconds under LED/CCFL or approx. 120 seconds under UV
Recommendation: Optimal processing in 1-2 thin layers.TheMAGICALLY FUNKEL Colourgel *Metallic Amore*apply to the edge. Not only for the optics, but also to prevent the gel from chipping off.
Important:Please note that the use of different
The colors shown on your display can therefore differ slightly from the actual color of the products shown in our product photos.
Our jars are bigger than the contents. Therefore, the filling quantity appears smaller.